3rd FIDE World Junior Chess Championship for the Disabled
in Cherry Hill, New Jersey,
09. – 15.07.2019
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
08002 Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA
- Weltschachbund (FIDE)
1. Invitation We are delighted to announce the organization of the 3rd FIDE World Junior Chess Championship for the Disabled. This championship will be held in Cherry Hill, NJ from July 9-15, 2019. This is the official invitation to all eligible participants, as approved by the FIDE Commission “Chess for the Disabled” (DIS).
2. Participation The FIDE World Junior Chess Championship for the Disabled is an event only for chess players with a disability who are under 20 years old by July 8, 2019. Every participant has to provide an official document confirming their disability.
The FIDE World Junior Chess Championship for the Disabled is held as a 7-round-tournament, which also includes ‘team awards’.
Teams represent National Federations. All the players of a team must be members of the same federation. National Federations must have at least two players to make a team, although no maximum number of players. The top four scores of team members will count as the team score for championship.
3. Tournament Hall Crown Plaza Hotel Philadelphia-Cherry Hill
4. Organizer The event is organized by Chess Educators and IO Beatriz Marinello, under the patronage of FIDE and in cooperation with the FIDE DIS Commission and the US Chess Federation. This is the official invitation to all eligible participants, as approved by the FIDE “Chess for the Disabled” (DIS) Commission.
- Chief Arbiter of the Tournament IA Carol Jarecki
- Chief Organizer of the Tournament IO Beatriz Marinello
- DIS Observer of the Tournament GM Thomas Luther
- Event Press Officer NI Dora Martinez
6. Contact For more information please contact the championship’s organizer IO Beatriz Marinello @email@example.com and/or +1 917 553 4522. Questions regarding the event, invitation or other matters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zeitplan und weitere Informationen finden sich in der Ausschreibung.